Bush og de svære ord!

• Hahaha...
    Fandt lige denne artikel på BT's hjemmeside om Bush's underlige ordforråd.. :)
    Den mand siger altså nogle underlige ting.. :T

»Langt de fleste mennesker i Irak ønsker at leve i en fredelig og fri verden.
    Vi vil finde disse mennesker, og vi vil retsforfølge dem.
    «
    Washington 27. oktober 2003

»Familien er der, hvor vor nation finder håbet -
    hvor vingerne får drømme.
    «
    Wisconsin 18. oktober 2000

»Vore fjender er opfindsomme og ressourcestærke,
    og det samme er vi. De holder aldrig op med at finde på nye måder
    at skade vort land og vort folk, og det gør vi heller ikke.
    «
    Pressemøde i Det Hvide Hus 5. august 2004

»For hver eneste skud-episode med dødelig udgang var der cirka
    tre med ikke-dødelig udgang. Og folkens - det er uacceptabelt her i Amerika.
    Simpelthen uacceptabelt. Det vil vi gøre noget ved.
    «
    Tale i Washington om kriminalitet 14. maj 2001

»For mange gode læger forlader faget.
    For mange gynækologer er ikke længere i stand til at praktisere deres
    kærlighed med kvinder over hele landet.
    «
    Tale i Missouri 6. september 2004

»Afrika er en nation, der lider under ufattelig sygdom. «
    Citat i Newsweek 25. juni 2001

»Der er megen spekulation, og der vil - tror jeg -
    blive ved med at være megen spekulation helt frem til, at spekulationen slutter.
    «
    Citat til avis i Austin, Texas 18. oktober 1998

»Jeg håber, at I vil gå herfra i dag,
    gå udenfor og sige: Hvad sagde han?
    «
    Vælgermøde i Oregon 13. august 2004

»Krigen mod terror involverer Saddam Hussein på grund af Saddam Husseins natur,
    hans historie og hans villighed til at terrorisere sig selv.
    «
    Udtalelse i Michigan 29. januar 2003

»Jeg lover jer, at jeg vil lytte til, hvad der er blevet sagt her i dag,
    også selv om jeg ikke var her.
    «
    Tale iTexas 13. august 2002

»Hvis du ikke står for noget, står du ikke for noget.
    Hvis du ikke står for et eller andet,
    står du ikke for noget. Vi står for ting.
    «
    Iowa 5. august 2004

»Jeg er beæret over at trykke hånd med en modig irakisk borger,
    som Saddam Hussein har hugget hånden af.
    «
    Tale i Washington 25. maj 2004

• EDIT: Det hedder ikke inkontinens.. Blander noget sammen! Det er det med hvor man ikke kan huske, og hvor man har svært ved at sætte sætninger ordentligt sammen..

E8200/4Ghz - Passive TRUE 120
    Asus P5E
    XFX HD5850 BE
    4GB Corsair DHX PC6400
    Samsung 1TB F3
    Corsair TX650
    Antec Solo

Rettet en gang, sidst af Tarantula ().

Oprindeligt indlæg af Astrocity
    Var der nogen der sagde inkontinens? :))

Pardon, men jeg har fandme ingen anelse om hvad det ord betyder. :O

Men grinern nok indlæg, Bush har da formået at dumme sig lidt. :))

Corsair Carbide 500R Black - Corsair CX600M
    ASUS Z87-K (C2) - i5-4670K
    Crucial Ballistix SP 1600MHz CL9 16GB - ASUS GTX 770 OC
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD - 2x500GB Seagate SSHD
    Logitech diNovo Edge Bluetooth - Logitech G500
    Dell UltraSharp 2407WFP - Dell UltraSharp 2007WFP

Oprindeligt indlæg af engel

Pardon, men jeg har fandme ingen anelse om hvad det ord betyder. :O

Men grinern nok indlæg, Bush har da formået at dumme sig lidt. :))

Det er ikke inkontinens, blander noget sammen! Tror han er ved at blive denil-cement! :))

E8200/4Ghz - Passive TRUE 120
    Asus P5E
    XFX HD5850 BE
    4GB Corsair DHX PC6400
    Samsung 1TB F3
    Corsair TX650
    Antec Solo

• ville hellere have haft dem på engelsk

stoler ikke en skid på danske oversættelser

se bare hvor tit der er direkte fejl oversættelser i film.

men manden er ikke den skarbeste kniv i skuffen :))

• Her er et par.. :T

BUSH BLUNDERS AND BLOOPERS

"Do you have blacks, too?" -George W. Bush, to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Nov. 8, 2001, as reported in an April 28, 2002, Estado Sao Pauloan column by Fernando Pedreira, a close friend of President Cardoso

"I'd rather have them sacrificing on behalf of our nation than, you know, endless hours of testimony on congressional hill." -George W. Bush, Fort Meade, Maryland, June 4, 2002

"We hold dear what our Declaration of Independence says, that all have got uninalienable rights, endowed by a Creator." -George W. Bush, to community and religious leaders in Moscow, May 24, 2002

"We're working with Chancellor Schröder on what's called 10-plus-10-over-10: $10 billion from the U.S.,$10 billion from other members of the G7 over a 10-year period, to help Russia securitize the dismantling - the dismantled nuclear warheads." -George W. Bush, Berlin, Germany, May 23, 2002

"After all, a week ago, there were - Yasser Arafat was boarded up in his building in Ramallah, a building full of, evidently, German peace protestors and all kinds of people. They're now out. He's now free to show leadership, to lead the world." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 2, 2002

"The public education system in America is one of the most important foundations of our democracy. After all, it is where children from all over America learn to be responsible citizens, and learn to have the skills necessary to take advantage of our fantastic opportunistic society." -George W. Bush, May 1, 2002

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." -George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

"It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 10, 2002

"And so, in my State of the - my State of the Union - or state - my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation - I asked Americans to give 4,000 years - 4,000 hours over the next - the rest of your life - of service to America. That's what I asked - 4,000 hours." -George W. Bush, Bridgeport, Conn., April 9, 2002

"Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'" -George W. Bush, in a speech about childhood education, Washington, D.C., April 2, 2002

"We've tripled the amount of money - I believe it's from $50 million up to $195 million available." -George W. Bush, Lima, Peru, March 23, 2002

"We've got pockets of persistent poverty in our society, which I refuse to declare defeat - I mean, I refuse to allow them to continue on. And so one of the things that we're trying to do is to encourage a faith-based initiative to spread its wings all across America, to be able to capture this great compassionate spirit." -George W. Bush, O'Fallon, Mo., Mar. 18, 2002

"I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"There's nothing more deep than recognizing Israel's right to exist. That's the most deep thought of all. ... I can't think of anything more deep than that right." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"My trip to Asia begins here in Japan for an important reason. It begins here because for a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times. From that alliance has come an era of peace in the Pacific." -George W. Bush, who apparently forgot about a little something called World War II, Tokyo, Feb. 18, 2002

"He [Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi] said I want to make it very clear to you exactly what I intend to do and he talked about non-performing loans, the devaluation issue and regulatory reform and he placed equal emphasis on all three." -George W. Bush, who had meant to say "the deflation issue" rather than "the devaluation issue," and accidentally sent the Japanese Yen tumbling, Tokyo, Feb. 18, 2002

"But all in all, it's been a fabulous year for Laura and me." -George W. Bush, summing up his first year in office, Washington, D.C., Dec. 20, 2001

"I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah." -George W. Bush, at a White House Menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., Dec. 10, 2001

"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

"We are fully committed to working with both sides to bring the level of terror down to an acceptable level for both." -George W. Bush, after a meeting with congressional leaders, Washington, D.C., Oct. 2, 2001

"The folks who conducted to act on our country on September 11th made a big mistake. They underestimated America. They underestimated our resolve, our determination, our love for freedom. They misunderestimated the fact that we love a neighbor in need. They misunderestimated the compassion of our country. I think they misunderestimated the will and determination of the Commander-in-Chief, too." -George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2001

"The suicide bombings have increased. There's too many of them." -George W. Bush, Albuquerque, N.M., Aug. 15, 2001

"One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is a - a cell deal you can plug in the wall to charge your cell phone." -George W. Bush, Denver, Aug. 14, 2001

"There's a lot of people in the Middle East who are desirous to get into the Mitchell process. And - but first things first. The - these terrorist acts and, you know, the responses have got to end in order for us to get the framework - the groundwork - not framework, the groundwork to discuss a framework for peace, to lay the-all right." -George W. Bush, referring to former Sen. George Mitchell's report on Middle East peace, Crawford, Texas, Aug. 13, 2001

"My administration has been calling upon all the leaders in the - in the Middle East to do everything they can to stop the violence, to tell the different parties involved that peace will never happen." -George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, Aug, 13, 2001

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it." -George W. Bush, July 27, 2001

"You saw the president yesterday. I thought he was very forward-leaning, as they say in diplomatic nuanced circles." -George W. Bush, referring to his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, July 23, 2001

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." -George W. Bush, in Rome, July 22, 2001

"It is white." -George W. Bush, asked by a child in Britain what the White House was like, July 19, 2001

"Well, it's an unimaginable honor to be the president during the Fourth of July of this country. It means what these words say, for starters. The great inalienable rights of our country. We're blessed with such values in America. And I - it's - I'm a proud man to be the nation based upon such wonderful values." -George W. Bush, visiting the Jefferson Memorial, Washington, D.C., July 2, 2001

"I want to thank you for coming to the White House to give me an opportunity to urge you to work with these five senators and three congressmen, to work hard to get this trade promotion authority moving. The power that be, well most of the power that be, sits right here."-George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 18, 2001

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." -George W. Bush, at a news conference in Europe, June 14, 2001

"I haven't had a chance to talk, but I'm confident we'll get a bill that I can live with if we don't." -George W. Bush, referring to the McCain-Kennedy patients' bill of rights, June 13, 2001

"Can't living with the bill means it won't become law." -George W. Bush, referring to the McCain-Kennedy patients' bill of rights, June 13, 2001

Oprindeligt indlæg af Bullfaegter
    Dælme grineren :))

Det er også pænt underholdende når han skal sige "nuclear", det bliver for det meste til "nukilar" :crazyeyes:

Det er nu hans dialekt, som han langtfra er alene om ;)

Oprindeligt indlæg af Torque

Det er nu hans dialekt, som han langtfra er alene om ;)

Det er stadig sjovt! Han fremstår jo næsten som en lille dreng i forhold til Kerry, når han ikke engang kan tale ordentligt. :))