søndag, 9. november 2014, 00:58

Hello Tweak,

As many of you know Corsair Link is our software that you can use to control and monitor some of our coolers (H80i and H100i) and power supplies (RM, HXi, AXi).

The purpose of this thread is to discuss Corsair Link and for me to be here to help you if you run into a problem, I will also update this thread as soon as a new version of Corsair Link is released.

If you run into a problem, there is two things you can try. The first one is something you should do everytime, it is to do a "clean" installation of Corsair Link, the second thing you can try is to downgrade to the earlier version.

How do you do a "clean" installation of Corsair Link you may wonder? With a few simple steps:
  1. Uninstall the Corsair Link software through Windows Control Panel.
  2. Go to file explorer, enable "Show hidden files, folder and drives".
  3. Delete the following directory: C:\Users\"System name"\AppData\Roaming\Corsair
  4. (This
    directory is also used to store custom profiles for other Corsair
    products. You may want to save this directory on a different location so
    you won’t lose other profiles)
  5. Restart your system.
  6. Install the new Corsair Link software.

You can download the latest version of Corsair Link here --> Corsar Link v2.7.5361

If you have any questions about Corsair Link, please post a comment here.

With kind regards,
Corsair Johan

onsdag, 26. november 2014, 09:08

Hi Johan

I have a RM550 with the Corsair Link interface.
Can I hook it up to the PSU_Fan connector on my Motherboard and get a RPM reading through there?
By this point it reports 0 RPM constantly - which of cause could be due to that I'm not actually loading the PSU enough for the fan to start.

Steen

CPU i7-4790k
MB ASRock Z97 Pro4
GFX Asus GTX770
RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB
SSD Samsung 840 Evo 250GB
PSU Corsair RM550
Dual Boot Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra

onsdag, 10. december 2014, 21:02

Hi Johan

I have a RM550 with the Corsair Link interface.
Can I hook it up to the PSU_Fan connector on my Motherboard and get a RPM reading through there?
By this point it reports 0 RPM constantly - which of cause could be due to that I'm not actually loading the PSU enough for the fan to start.

Steen
Hi Steen,

Sorry for a late reply, I have been having my hands full with Dreamhack and other stuff. But to answer your question, the cable from the RM550 works like a regular fan, so you can hook it up to one of the ports on your motherboard. However, the fan have to start spinning once for Corsair Link to recognize it, after that Corsair Link should always see it.

You said that you are using Corsair Link interface, just the software or the Commander or Commander Mini? Here is an article on how to use the RM-series together with Corsair Link:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2013/s…to_corsair_link

With kind regards,
Corsair Johan

Tilsvarende tråde

Nyeste Videoer og Trailers

Indsend nyhed
Har du fundet en fed nyhed så indsend den så alle andre på Tweak.dk kan få glæde af den.