Kære gæst, velkommen til Tweak.dk. Hvis dette er dit første besøg her, bør du læse Hjælp. Her forklares i detaljer hvordan denne side fungerer. For at benytte alle funktionerne på denne side, bør du overveje at lade dig registrere. Benyt venligst registreringsformularen for at registrere her eller læs yderligere information om registreringsprocessen. Hvis du allerede er registreret, så log på her.

lørdag, 10. maj 2014, 02:08

Hello!

We
have started a survey where you can answer questions about computer
cases, what you like, what you dont like, what you want in your
dreamcase and so on. We would be happy if you would like to answer these
questions.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s...

With kind regards,
Johan Nyman
Corsair

lørdag, 10. maj 2014, 02:34

More surveys, yay!

Would have been nice with a field for suggestions and such - I'd like to see more cases with a 90" rotated motherboard design. I hate running cables straight out the back.

tirsdag, 13. maj 2014, 00:54

More surveys, yay!

Would have been nice with a field for suggestions and such - I'd like to see more cases with a 90" rotated motherboard design. I hate running cables straight out the back.
I will forward that information to our case guys for sure! :)

tirsdag, 13. maj 2014, 05:09

Survey done :-) Always great when manufacturers wants the customers opinion :-D

TWEAK.DK :rules:

tirsdag, 13. maj 2014, 08:23

Ran into bit of a problem with the question about best and most innovative case.. IMO "Most innovative" doesn't equal to "best", nor the other way 'round, so I went and picked the one who I thought makes the most innovative, but not "the best" case. Hope you catch my drift?

tirsdag, 13. maj 2014, 09:27

Done :-)

Like HerrMansen I would really like to see more cases with the motherboard rotated 90 degrees, since that takes a whole lot of stress off the motherboard if you have some huge graphics cards (Someone mentioned MSI Radeon R9 290X Lightning, eh?). Also it looks incredibly sweet! :D

Also some kind of cover to cover up the powersupply would be REALLY sweet - i simply love those few cases where that feature is present.

Also some minor "fixes" could be to sleeve the cables from the case and also make use of FLAT USB 3.0 cables instead of those crazy beefy round cables that everybody hates :-)

Hope Uou can use some of it :-)

Anmelder og skærmtrold hos

www.tweak.dk

onsdag, 14. maj 2014, 01:53

Really good feedback from all of you, thank you! Everything you post here is being forwarded to our case guys. :)

onsdag, 14. maj 2014, 12:51

Done, well like others said, thinner cables would be nice for 3.0
Also some minor "fixes" could be to sleeve the cables from the case and also make use of FLAT USB 3.0 cables instead of those crazy beefy round cables that everybody hates :-)

Kabinet: NanoXia Deep Silence 1
Mobo: ASrock Z77 Pro3
CPU: Intel I7-3770k
CPU køling: CM Evo 212, 2xSP120
Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1600 mhz
PSU: Corsair HX 850
GPU: Sapphire Tech. R9 290 Tri-x OC
Lydkort: Creative SB X-FI Titanium Fatality

onsdag, 14. maj 2014, 18:15

Øv I didn't win anything...

mvh Hymn

onsdag, 14. maj 2014, 18:59

yep really missed a suggestions field :-)

more steam box cases ;-)

Fx 8320 | Asus R9 280x | ASUS M5A97 EVO 2.0 | 8 gb G.Skill ARES 1866 MHz cl9 | 120 gb samsung 840 evo ssd
Canon 700d - Røde videomic go
| flickr photostream | Youtube VLOG | Youtube gaming kanal |

Nyeste Videoer og Trailers

Indsend nyhed
Har du fundet en fed nyhed så indsend den så alle andre på Tweak.dk kan få glæde af den.