Kære gæst, velkommen til Tweak.dk. Hvis dette er dit første besøg her, bør du læse Hjælp. Her forklares i detaljer hvordan denne side fungerer. For at benytte alle funktionerne på denne side, bør du overveje at lade dig registrere. Benyt venligst registreringsformularen for at registrere her eller læs yderligere information om registreringsprocessen. Hvis du allerede er registreret, så log på her.

torsdag, 17. april 2014, 19:01

Why do Corsair not make "Corsair Air Series LED" with green LEDs?
I know red and blue probably is the most common colors used in computer cases, but why purple then and no greens?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

fredag, 18. april 2014, 10:34

Thats a good question :) Looking forward to see the answer :D

mandag, 21. april 2014, 18:41

Why do not make Corsair " Corsair Air Series LED "with green LEDs?
I know red and blue probably is the most common colors used in computer cases, but why purple then and no greens?
We had considered the green LED in the past, before we announced that we will offer fans with LED. But we wanted to try the most popular colors first (which includes purple) and see how the public would receive them. To our surprise, all the fans are doing great in terms of sales, and most of the feedback we receive are all positive, then add a fan with green LED in our Air series line up will surely attract more buyers, the is just a matter of deciding when to include them. We will keep you updated when the line up changes.

søndag, 27. april 2014, 11:43

How about an updated size range for the SP series? As of now only 120mm fans are available, and as times are progressing, 140mm radiators and cases with 140mm slots are increasing in popularity. Heck, even you guys are making cases that all support 140mm fans too (hint hint).

Tech-nørd, Gamer - IT all the way!

Nyeste Videoer og Trailers

Indsend nyhed
Har du fundet en fed nyhed så indsend den så alle andre på Tweak.dk kan få glæde af den.